Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm BACK

Sorry, I've been gone for a bit. Life got busy with school, internships, charity work and family life. The good news is that I am back and with TONS of new recipes. Also be sure to check Fabulous Finds as I will be updating it soon with some great ideas for planning a fabulous fiesta (that's party for those who don't know). I just posted my Jamaican Chicken Salad and I still have more to come. How about an easy and impressive Red, White and Blue-berry treat for the Fourth of July, or Party Pasta Salad.
Check back to check them out and don't forget the oldie postings like Sinful Mac n Cheese just add Maryland Blue crab meat or 30- minute Chili, summer-ize it with grilled Eastern Shore sweet corn.

Before I forget, thank you to all those that comment and leave responses. I'm glad you enjoy the recipes and the stories. Keep em' coming!

~ Lauren

No comments: